Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two Fun Books for Kids

Here at the Homestead we read lots of books...including a lot of children's books. I actually really enjoying reading children's books. Here are two that we read over and over again and I still smile each time I read them.




Roberto The Insect Architect by Nina Laden

My favorite line... is "Best of all, when little termites play with their food, now their parents say: "Be creative!" Maybe someday you'll grow up to be just like Roberto. This is a fun inventive book that just makes me smile from it's references to Hank Floyd Mite and Steven Shieldbug...it is clever and fun of bug loving pictures.

Another book that we think is "Pink..erific at our house is "Pinkalicious" by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann.

I love this book. My daughter loves the color pink and we have had so much fun reading this book about a little girl who eats one too many cupcakes and acquires a rare case of "pinkitious" She finds out the the green stuff can be good too, even though she loves being "Pinkerbelle"

So take a look in a fun book and check out one of these fun reads....I promise they will have you smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment