Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apple Cupcakes....yummy, yummy and so easy.

So I took this idea from Family Fun Magazine....go here for the instructions. I thought these would be so fun for back to school treats. I also needed a hostess gift for a sister's girls night and thought these were perfect. I saved my clear blueberry container and cleaned it out. It perfectly fit four cupcakes. I used red cupcake liners from Michael's. Red frosting And red sugar sprinkles. The stems are tootsie rolls cut in half and rolled. The green stem is a green tootsie roll cut and molded to look like a stem. For the bite taken out...I scooped out some cupcake then filled with white frosting and bits of tootsie roll I had cut and molded to look like seeds. They really are Easy.


I closed the plastic berry container and put a cute ribbon and label on the top. Forgot to take a picture. They were so fun to for the kids to eat and fun to deliver too. So hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment