Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Happiness

I have happy feet...I finally went and picked up my red Tom's. Love, love, love them. They make me happy.Plus I love that I also bought a pair of shoes for a child in need somewhere else in the world. Check out Tom's One for One Movement.

I'm loving grey Nail Polish. It looks so super cute on my fingers. Love, love, love it.

I love to work out on the elliptical and watch something fun. For the last few weeks I haven't had anything to watch and lets just say my motivation hasn't been so great. Well as I flipped through the instant's on Netflix the other day I found a show that I had watched years ago. Like 11 years ago. During the super long, difficult summer of my divorce. My sisters were totally into this show and we spent many Saturday's watching episodes they had recorded onto Video's. It is a fun guilty pleasure. X-Files meets 90210 kind of. But fun to watch and work out to. I am 2 for 2 this week in working out and looking forward to getting up and watching a fun show pulls me up out of bed. So thank you Roswell.

What's bringing you September Happiness.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment