Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Family Room Update

When you live in a small house you have to constantly be coming up with ways to keep things in order. We have to use spaces for multiple purposes and get creative. I want our family room to look nice but also to feel kid friendly since it is also the kids play room. It has been difficult for me to do both. Here is my latest attempt. I found these magnet boards on a super good sale at Roberts last Black Tuesday. I finally was able to get them painted this past month. I love the colors and that the kids have a place to put their art work and other important papers.



I love the fabric and color of the frames. The Paint color is Ivy Leaf (Krylon) The flash cards I picked up at the Chicks Store last year. Love that the math one equals my family. 3+2 =5.
Then I finally decided to use my coffee filter wreath in the middle and the frames I got from Mr. M's Mom. She had pictures of her kids in them years ago. They were perfect to put silhouettes representing my kids in. I cut them out with my Silhouette cutter. I just found one that was an older boy, a girl and a little boy.They make me so happy. I love looking at this wall. I love the colors and I love that it is coming together. Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday. I am loving September sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment