Friday, May 27, 2011

Some lovin in the Kitchen

I found these yesterday...such happy inspiration. I would love any of these kitchens. Hope you enjoy. They are all from Better Homes and Gardens...Go here



Lovin the white so crisp and clean.




I think these are my power colors...every time I see yellow and red I feel happy and energized.


Gray cabinets...so in love.




So blue and white is one of my new favorite combinations. It makes me think of being at the ocean and for some reason England. Both make me feel at peace and happy.





Love the yellow and blue...doesn't it just scream summer, sunshine and blue skies.





I love the play with a few colors...gives the room just a subtle punch.




I Love these green cabinets. They are so soothing


I think this is my favorite room. I am so in love with it. I love the bowls. The crisp white with the bright blue and bold red. I think I would just sit in this room forever and never leave. LOVe. LOVe. LOVe
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment