Friday, May 20, 2011

Bone's Season Finale Party

I don't watch a lot of TV mostly because our nights are so crazy, but I am a huge fan of the show Bones. It has the who done it mystery with some forensics and science and a lot of chemistry between characters without being too scary or smutty. Last night was the Season 6 Finale. My sister and I had a little party and watched...waiting to see what happened. I won't give it away but it was a fun show. Our menu...consisted of Hot Blooded Tamales, Wong Foo's Chocolate Bones (pretzels)Take out, Lime in the Coconut Colada's in honor of Vincent, and since in this episode Bone's and Booth go undercover to a bowling alley...we had a Bones and Bowling Alley theme with Nachos. It was so fun.








Our Nachos





Wong Foo's is a restaurant from an earlier season and the Hot Blooded is Bone's and Booth's song.



My favorite were these bowling shirt plates I found at Zurchers. Aren't they awesome.


We were so busy watching we didn't take any pictures of us....oh well. It was a fun night to celebrate one of my favorite TV couples and a great show. If you are a Bones watcher what did you think? We were screaming at the end. Can't wait till September.

No comments:

Post a Comment