Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Party on a Dime

I am always looking for great ideas that also are inexpensive. Simplicity is becoming a big part of my life lately. So these ideas are simple, inexpensive and super fun. My good friend had a bug themed party for her little girl...because she loves bugs. She printed off these butterfly coloring pages, colored them and hung them from the ceiling fan. They were so cute and reminded me of stained glass.

A Lady Bug cake....
This cute Caterpillar was made with construction paper and a plate for the template. It was darling.
My favorite part of this celebration was the Lady Bug font she found do make a Happy Birthday sign....LOVE it. She found the font online for free. Super cute, super simple and super inexpensive, but altogether it gives you a wonderful party. I LOVE these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment