Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some Luck and Spring

I have a few decorations up and thought I would share them with you. I didn't really have anything for St. Patty's day and so I made this little sign with green paper on my silhouette cutter. I taped the cut out of the clover to my vase. The bunny was my Nan's and the watch was my Great Grand father's.




I love fresh flowers. This yellow sunshine was $5 at the Grocery store and I have had them for two weeks now. I just have trimmed and changed there water every couple of days. They make me feel so happy.





We had a little Leprechaun visit the homestead and left us some of his gold. This is just a cookie cutter placed on top of gold chocolate coins. Perfect for adding a bit of Irish spark.

Bulbs are pushing through here at the homestead and glimpses of spring are on their way.
Have a lovely Thursday....the sunshine has just burst through all the rain. Ours is looking up.


No comments:

Post a Comment