Saturday, June 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party

So for my birthday this year we did the Alice in Wonderland Theme. Here is our Cheshire Cat. It actually was hanging in the tree, but I didn't get a picture of him there. We found him at JOAnn's for $2.00 on sale. Here is the party table. This was another party we had hoped to have outside but inclement weather moved us inside. The paper lanterns have lights in them and I found them at the Dollar Store. My son E, made the sign by himself. Since my hubby was in charge of food we did a BBQ. Bet this is the first Alice in Wonderland BBQ party.

The pink and white table cloth was actually some fabric I found at the Thrift Store and washed. The patterned print are squares I had. The party hats we found at JoAnn's... This was my birthday cake, Angel food cake and berries....yummy.

Our Theme. The topiary in back I put together. The heart topiary came from Tai Pan Trading and the vase was 1/2 at Hobby Lobby.



Another view of the topiary. Our white rabbit was my Nana's and the watch face was my Great Grandfathers that I just hung on some ribbon.





The plate stacker I found at the Thrift Store and painted black, the plates are also from the Thrift Store as are the Tea Cups which I picked up for 33 cents each.




These are Kool-Aid drinks for the kids.


Flamingo Straws for the grown ups from the Dollar Store.


We had pink lemonade for everyone else.

Over all a Very Fun party. And I had a great time coming up with the Theme.

1 comment: