Friday, April 16, 2010

Yummy Salad for Lunch


I am always looking for yummy ideas for a quick lunch. I try to eat a salad a couple of times a week, but I'll be honest the things I like most about salad's typically are not just the greens. So I am always trying to spice up my salads. I put together a great tasting salad today and it was super quick. Here's the ingredients list for Turkey/Avocado/Swiss Salad:
Spring Mix Greens (At Costco you can purchase a large container for just under $4)
Tomatoes sliced
Avocado Slices
Deli Turkey sliced into small pieces(I am really liking the Oscar Meyer Oven Roasted Turkey right now)
1 slice of deli Swiss Cheese cut into strips.
And the yummiest part. Balsamic Breeze Salad Spritzer by Wishbone a few sprays and you have a tasty, low calorie lunch that is super filling.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment