Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I'm thinking about.

So my birthday is coming up in about a month and my kids were asking me what I want my "theme" to be for my birthday. Yes I realize how crazy it sounds that my children are asking me for a theme, but I realized it has been a very fun thing for us to all plan and create things together for theirs and my hubby's birthday's . Some of their ideas included a Pirate theme and then Dora Mermaid theme. I thought about it for a minute and came up with Alice in Wonderland. What a fun party idea and one I have been thinking would be fun to do for awhile. So then the kids said, "Okay Mom, lets go online to get ideas." So these are two we came up with that we love.
This one is from Amy Atlas....click on her name to see more.

This one is from Hostess With the Mostess click on the picture or on the website name to go see more. So fun. My cute hubby heard the kids planning and all of us looking on line and is feeling a bit overwhelmed. So I think I might be guiding the kids on this one, because they were super excited and came up with some fun ideas. So you might be seeing our own version soon. I would love to hear any ideas that might be fun to include.

And last but not least here is some darling fabric that I am looking for. So if you know where I might be able to locate any let me know. I have a couple of leads so I'll keep you posted.


Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry - no luck on the fabric leads, but I had to write to wish a "very merry un-birthday to YOU!"

    ReplyDelete