Saturday, July 23, 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer Official (HD)

Mr. M and I went on a date today to go see the new Harry Potter Movie. It was intense and brilliant. I started reading the Harry Potter Books in 2000. After Mr. M and I started dating and then were married we read each new one with great anticipation. This summer we started reading them to our kids. They too are hooked. They found sticks to make into wands and have been walking around for the last few months issuing charms and mostly enjoying the magical world that J.K. Rowling created. I love that these books can cross all generational lines. I love re-reading them as much as they love hearing them. I can read for almost an hour and they still want more. That is amazing.

Two of my favorite quotes from the books are from Dumbledore "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities... and "Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right."

If you haven't read the book or seen the movie yet what I'm about to say next might be a spoiler so be warned. I love that Molly Weasely kicks butt, never mess with a mother. I love that Harry discovers what he truly has inside of himself and faces it with bravery. I love when they had Ron and Hermoine kiss in the movie. I love that Neville Longbottom rocks it at the end and discovers who he really is. If you have a chance go see this movie it is totally worth going to.

We are starting to plan our Harry Potter Halloween Party. I know it is really early but as we read through the books we are coming up with ideas.
Enjoy the trailer for Part 2 and happy Saturday.


1 comment:

  1. We went on Tuesday with our kids (minus Kate) and totally loved it! If I didn't have kids or schedules to adhere to I would have turned around and watched again, right then and there. I am insistent that we go see it again while it is in the theaters, and of course we will buy it when it comes out to complete our collection. It really is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete