Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hungry for the Hunger Games

Awhile ago a dear friend of mine introduced me to "The Hunger Games" and told me that both my hubbie and I would enjoy it. We loved it and read it in about a day and half. My hubbie rarely buys books, but we pre-ordered #2 "Catching Fire" and have #3 Mocking Jay on Pre-order from Amazon. It will be released next week. I have a couple of friends that we host a birthday party for one another every year and pick a theme. This year my theme they did was "The Hunger Games"...post to come and it was beautiful.

The trilogy is a sci-fi genre and is thoughtfully and beautifully written. It is totally captivating and will hook you within a few pages. I haven't been able to put either book down.

I love the anticipation of getting a book that you know you are going to love, hate to put it down and will be taken to a different world for about a day and half. If you haven't read these books yet you should try them. They are wonderful. I can't wait till next week. If you want to pre-order your own copy click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment